It is a common saying that when the purpose of the trip is clear, one should not expect significant amenities and go along with what nature provides us with. However, isn’t it essential that you have good health and maintain good energy throughout your trip, for which proper rest is required? On that note, finding good hotels near Suchindram temple, Kanyakumari has been made easy for you. The blog also provides you with some interesting facts about the Suchindram Temple.
Facts And Trivia About Suchindram Temple, Kanyakumari
Before getting to know about the hotels near Suchindram temple Kanyakumari, let us look at some of the interesting facts and trivia about the pilgrimage site:
- The 3 Main Deities of Indian culture at one place: The temple has shrines for all the three deities (Lord Shiva, Vishnu, and Brahma), which is a rare thing to see in South India.
- Secrets that speak about the history of the Thanumalayan temple: The secrets of the Suchindram temple are astonishing facts that give life to the Suchindram temple Kanyakumari history.
- One observable fact about the temple is that four musical pillars were made out of a single stone, making it an excellent pilgrimage site.
- It is said that there are 1040 pillars within the temple, and the statue of the deity Nandi is considered to be one of the biggest in the country.
- With foreign invaders coming inside through the shore, the Hanuman statue was buried and later found in 1930.
Decorum And Timings in The Suchindram Temple:
The Suchindram temple timings would be open from 4.30 am to 11.20 am during the daytime and from 5 pm to 8.30 pm. To follow the Suchindram temple dress code, males (adults, not children) must enter the temple with their shirts were taken off, and females have to come in traditional attire.
Nothing matches the peace and harmony that a pilgrimage trip brings up in your life. Religious pilgrimage sites are something more than what the religion presents to a person – spirituality. Knowing that about the temple, you could get hotels near Suchindram temple. The Gopinivas Grand Hotel would be a wonderful choice at an affordable price with better amenities that suit your needs and budgets.